Thursday, October 9, 2014

Term Test

           This week was pretty interesting. Let me paint you a picture. It's the week of my first term test, and CSC165 being one of my relatively harder classes, I study quite hard for it and make a pretty awesome aid sheet. Now, I do not think I could have been any more prepared for this test, I was ready to ace it, but guess what happens next. I wake up with the stomach flu, but because I was so prepared I thought I would tough it out and try to write that test. So, the TA hands out the test papers and I read the first question. "Booya!", I thought in my head, I know this. I got this test in the bag. Well, the only thing in the bag that day was my vomit because I had to excuse myself for the rest of the test with an upset stomach. This is pretty frustrating because now my second term test is doubled in weight and it puts a lot of pressure on it, but I will just have to study ridiculously hard and ace it. Thanks for reading.
     -J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment