Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 10

Dear Blog,

Before I was pretty confused about Big O and Big Omega but now I have a pretty good grasp of it. In week 10 we learned many different ways of proofing and disproving Big O and Big Omega statements.

It is quite simple to prove Big O statements in my opinion, because there are different ways to do it, as long as the C and B you end up choosing satisfy the equation, you are good to go. I felt that week 10 was very important for me to understand the concepts of Big O, Big Omega, lower bounds, and upper bounds.

I am happy with my midterm mark and I hope to keep improving in this course. I hope to do well on Assignment 2 and Assignment 3 so I have a very good shot at getting in the subject post next year!

Thanks,
J.M

No comments:

Post a Comment